MakeShopify operates the MakeShopify website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our
policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal
Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is
commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These
are sent to your browser from the website that you
visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service.
To provide the Service on our behalf.
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Makeshopify.com ensures 100% customer satisfaction. In case of any duplicate charge due to processing error, failing to fulfill any of your special requirements or not able to complete your order as per the delivery policy, your order amount will be refunded as per the terms mentioned below.
Refund is provided if:
- The initial concept, idea or draft are disapproved
- No revisions are done to the initial proposal
- If you find content or draft stolen from a third party (Proof is necessary in this case)
The following nullifies the refund:
- You have chosen a special package.
- The primary design concept or draft has been approved.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons not linked to the company.
- You haven’t established any contact with the company for more than 2 weeks of project.
- Company’s policy, or policies, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same or similar project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete makeover has been demanded.
- The claim has surpassed the given ‘request for refund’ time duration.
- The business is closing, moving or changing name.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘change of heart’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any condition.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be valid on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- The client will not be entitled to any refunds after 30 days, from the date of purchase.
- Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration and Web Hosting are not entitled to refunds under any circumstances.
- In case of websites and applications, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website or application is sent for development.
- In case of animated videos refunds will not be entertained once it’s approved or a revision is demanded.
- In instances, where websites have been developed and uploaded on test links or actual domains or videos have been uploaded on video platforms such as YouTube or the domain used by the client, no refunds will be entertained. Makeshopify will only be liable to troubleshoot problems (if and only) the customer has subscribed to support services.
All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. Makeshopify.com, based on the violation of your user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis.
How to claim your refund?
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Claim your refund specifying your concern
- We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department.
After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by Makeshopify and you would not be able to display any version of the design/solution sent by company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies Makeshopify would share Copyright Acquisition Information for the refunded designs/solutions that would restrict the re-use of the designs/solutions as ‘original’ in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us
Refund and Cancellation, Online Registration & Product/Service details with Pricing Structure live and updated with proper content.
Disclaimer: After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs or drafts (including animated videos and applications) submitted by Makeshopify., the information will be submitted to the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
Still have you question?
Feel free to contact with us. Our support team is ready to make a type specimen book has been survived not only five centuries, but also the leap your questions.